The roles in your company
Depending on your role in the company, your dashboard can display different insights. As an operator, it can provide reassurance to see that the machinery is running correctly. For the production manager, having more information is crucial for making the right decisions.
For the Production Manager
A common foundation becomes your greatest strength when streamlining production because everyone has access to the same data and actively uses it—from those on the production floor to the management.
Production Manager’s Dashboard:
- Insights into the performance of each department.
- Identify opportunities to make production more sustainable.
- Data indicating which levers to pull for making the right decisions.
For the Maintenance Manager
When things are done hastily, the overview is often lost, and reactions are common. Most know this as constant firefighting. With better data from the machines, you can avoid feeling behind all the time and instead plan better, allowing you to stay ahead.
Service Department Dashboard:
- Overview of upcoming maintenance tasks.
- Full history of past service and repairs.
- Digital checklists for technicians to ensure maintenance continuity and extend machine lifespan.
For the Operator
The common platform eliminates the outdated culture where the loudest voice prevails. This ensures that your production is optimized based on rational decisions, whether they need to be made urgently or proactively.
- Identify inefficient areas.
- Overview of maintenance status.
- Monitor energy consumption, allowing comparison with production status.
For the Quality Manager
In the absence of data the QA or QHSE manager face significant challenges leading to inefficiencies and higher risks of errors. The manual process of data gathering and documentation is time-consuming and reduces the ability to make informed decisions quickly. Digitalization empowers QHSE and QA managers with the tools to improve quality, safety, and efficiency. It also facilitates trend analysis and predictive maintenance, which can prevent downtime and extend equipment lifespan, leading to higher productivity and cost savings.
The QHSE Dashboard:
- Accurate and reliable data
- Digitized quality control reports
- Automatic documentation for audits
Axel Månsson cut their
service costs in half
The large Danish agricultural producer prevents breakdowns and maintains a high operational efficiency with real-time data and a proactive maintenance approach
Become a member of Club Trendlog
You will be receiving the latest news, inspiration, customer cases and much more 1-2 times a month. Subscribe to our newsletter here.
The newsletter is for you, who is interested in learning more about digitalization in your production. We are mainly focused on 5 different industries including:
- Food and beverages
- Plastic manufacturing
- Metal & CNC